Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All-time favorite FUNNY video clips

Yep, I have to share these. Every one of them has made me laugh out loud.

Let's start with "I love Jesus but I drink a little." Enjoy.

OK, if you're into basketball like me, especially pick-up basketball, you'll enjoy "The 11 guys you'll always find playing pickup basketball."

If you're a husband, you could learn a great deal from this video on what to NOT buy for your wife as a gift. Otherwise, you'll end up in the "Doghouse".

And if you do any counseling at all or have ever been in counseling or know someone who has, you'll enjoy "Stop It".

If you haven't seen the Christian vs. Christ-follower videos, here is one to get you started. There are a whole bunch. They are a parody of the Mac vs. PC commercials.

What about prayer? We could all use a "Prayer Answerer".

Last but not least, check out "Men in Coats". It starts a little slow, but it is worth watching for the final skit.

No comments: