Thursday, June 14, 2012

Beginning Again I've been on a break from blogging because my operational leadership has been running my life. The tyranny of the urgent has been an idol and the space for reflection, prayer, and doing those things that increase my capacity have been lacking. I confess this before you and want to recommit to this endeavor - not for your sake but for mine. It is part of my learning. It is part of adaptive leadership. It is a means to process, listen, and grow. I am thankful for your patience, but I hope you will not give up on this site. You can get a sense of what's been unfolding by reading past posts, but I hope you'll see in the future, how God has been significantly helping me grow - in both understanding but also through action - through living out the practice of following Jesus. I invite you on that journey, and if this space is helpful, all the better. I commit to a weekly offering so if you check back each week, you will find new content, thoughts, and maybe even confession. I hope you are reminded in a multitude of ways today how deeply you are loved and how important it is that we open ourselves up to God and each other to be deeply known.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! I commit to reading regularly.