Monday, December 7, 2009

One Man's Faith continued . . .

Here is the follow-up email I received - an answer to prayer:

Dear friend,

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evill For Thou art with me!! God saved us from an extremely Dangerous mission that we could have been with the Lord by now ! But He kept us for the work ahead!!! We are safe and sound!!!! We look forward to more fruitful services.

The Muslim leader is in my house right now!! the first attempt was very successful!!! Thanks for praying and fasting, The detailed explanation will come later. we are busy searching the scriptures day and night in my sitting room and will let him go on monday in the next 48hours to return later. This is a miracle!!!!

I cannot thank you enough! Be blessed and will call you later.

Your brother

David

No comments: